Atlantic Corp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Show us What You're Working On

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Show us What You're Working On - Page 3 Empty Re: Show us What You're Working On

Post by Yimos Sun May 22, 2016 2:10 am

Atlas wrote:Wow Yimos, these are amazing! is the pistol a mauser? And also are you planning to make attachments for these weapons?

A modified mauser more or less. For the attachment, we can plan some, but I'll need some concept art, be cause I have no ideas what to do.

Spoiler:

Yimos

Yimos
Raider

Back to top Go down

Show us What You're Working On - Page 3 Empty Re: Show us What You're Working On

Post by Calderiaän Sun May 22, 2016 11:56 am

Yimos wrote:
A modified mauser more or less. For the attachment, we can plan some, but I'll need some concept art, be cause I have no ideas what to do.

If you want , I can try to make some. However , there a few attachments we can make with ingame assets. I don't think we need a custom supressor for such an old gun.
Depends on what you want : Realistic, fallout-ish, maybe a bit of 50 sci-fi type of modifications?

Calderiaän

Calderiaän
Trader

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlas Sun May 22, 2016 9:03 pm

Yimos wrote:
Atlas wrote:Wow Yimos, these are amazing! is the pistol a mauser? And also are you planning to make attachments for these weapons?

Spoiler:

Love the mauser, Yimos! This will be really cool to have in the mod!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've been having internet problems all day (still am, i think) so I've spent the better part of the day modding.

To begin with, i've been experimenting with grass (if you have a dirty mind like mine, that sounds more inappropriate than it should).

Spoiler:
Wyoming should have areas that are fertile and thus greener. I am thinking that this texture will be next to rivers, lakes and in general all over the north-eastern fields.

Moreover, i've been messing around trying to make the first town in the mod.

Show us What You're Working On - Page 3 Ili4Pr2

Welcome to Rock Springs!

Spoiler:

Ps: i am also thinking of using this style as a template for the official previews

Atlas

Atlas
Admin

https://atlanticcorp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Calderiaän Sun May 22, 2016 9:07 pm

Atlas wrote:
Welcome to Rock Springs!

Spoiler:

Ps: i am also thinking of using this style as a template for the official previews

That's pretty amazing , you know what ? you won , I'm speechless Very Happy

Calderiaän

Calderiaän
Trader

Back to top Go down

Post by Yimos Sun May 22, 2016 9:15 pm

Man you're killing it ! Esp. that first pic of Rock Spring, it's so beautiful, possible to make it a desktop wallpaper ? Very Happy

Open me !:

PS: I love the template, please use it on the weapon I just made ! Smile

Yimos

Yimos
Raider

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyratis Mon May 23, 2016 12:41 am

Well who is this talented modeler? welcome to the project Yimos, your skills are much appreciated

P.S
If you want ideas, a pump action is a must as it is a crime that one wasn't included in the base game

Cyratis

Cyratis
Raider

Back to top Go down

Post by Yimos Mon May 23, 2016 8:10 pm

Cyratis wrote:Well who is this talented modeler? welcome to the project Yimos, your skills are much appreciated

P.S
If you want ideas, a pump action is a must as it is a crime that one wasn't included in the base game

Do you mean shotguns ?

Yimos

Yimos
Raider

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlas Mon May 23, 2016 8:47 pm

Sorry for my absence guys, the internet in my area is broken and they're taking their sweet time to fix it. Most of the day i have none and when its working its malfunctioning so i am having a hard time participating in the discussions.

Very cool model Yimos, your work is stunning! Very Happy

I do think that Cyratis means a shotgun, something like this perhaps?

Show us What You're Working On - Page 3 11027249_4

(Winchester Model 1897)

ps: here is the clear version of the screenshot you wanted for a background Wink
Show us What You're Working On - Page 3 7QZARXG

Atlas

Atlas
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yimos Mon May 23, 2016 8:54 pm

Thanks Atlas, I'd love to do level design also, if it's possible to join that "team" Razz

Yimos

Yimos
Raider

Back to top Go down

Post by Calderiaän Mon May 23, 2016 8:58 pm

I don't think anybody will have only one specific task to do , so I can't see why he'd say no ^^
That screen is pretty amazing though even if i'm still wondering why is there a metal shack on a roof ?

Calderiaän

Calderiaän
Trader

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyratis Mon May 23, 2016 9:51 pm

That is what I mean yes

Also, forgot to say it but that first town really does look good....

Cyratis

Cyratis
Raider

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlas Tue May 24, 2016 6:44 pm

Ok my internet is now working again but its super slow. At least its working and i can get back to work.

Yes Yimos, you can certainly help with level design! Feel free to download the latest version of the mod and mess around with it in the ck, to get the hang of it.

Atlas

Atlas
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yimos Fri May 27, 2016 10:07 pm

Way to go in my little vault !

Show us What You're Working On - Page 3 Vault10

Yimos

Yimos
Raider

Back to top Go down

Post by Calderiaän Fri May 27, 2016 10:57 pm

Looks like we have found a new CK master Very Happy this is pretty good !

Calderiaän

Calderiaän
Trader

Back to top Go down

Post by Yimos Fri May 27, 2016 11:19 pm

Calderiaän wrote:Looks like we have found a new CK master Very Happy this is pretty good !

Thanks ! I'm looking with Atlas to upload it so you can look around the vault Smile

Yimos

Yimos
Raider

Back to top Go down

Post by Calderiaän Fri May 27, 2016 11:30 pm

Can't wait for it . Btw : Is there anything you want me to work on in terms of concepts ?
I've made a 2077 version of your thompson , though it's a bit Alien-ish .. So i'm not sure if I should upload it

Calderiaän

Calderiaän
Trader

Back to top Go down

Post by Yimos Fri May 27, 2016 11:58 pm

I guess you can draw a shotgun otherwise I have no idea

Yimos

Yimos
Raider

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlas Sat May 28, 2016 2:31 pm

Looking great Yimos, great job! Very Happy

Atlas

Atlas
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yimos Sat May 28, 2016 8:47 pm

Show us What You're Working On - Page 3 20160517
Show us What You're Working On - Page 3 20160519
Show us What You're Working On - Page 3 20160521
Show us What You're Working On - Page 3 20160520
Show us What You're Working On - Page 3 20160518

Yimos

Yimos
Raider

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlas Sun May 29, 2016 6:01 pm

Just gave the vault a try Yimos. Absolutely great work dude! Is this your first time making an interior?

Some constructive criticism
Spoiler:

Overall this was awesome, you're definitely very talented at level design! Very Happy

Atlas

Atlas
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yimos Sun May 29, 2016 6:44 pm

Yes Atlas, it's my first interior and first time with ck. I'm going to take everything in count and work on those little errors Smile

edit: I was kind of lazy to make all the navmesh for the 2nd floor that's why there are npcs there ^^

Yimos

Yimos
Raider

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlas Fri Jun 03, 2016 7:24 pm

Ok, so i've spent most of the day experimenting with how to make the mountains and valleys of the northern part of the map look.

I decided that the map will be made up from 3 climates (desert, steppe, mountains with green fields) instead of 4. This is both in order to speed up things and because it makes sense geographically.

Most of the inspiration about the mountains and fields came from these photos:

Spoiler:

And that's how it actually looks ingame
Spoiler:

I'd like to hear your opinions because if it looks ok as it is, i am gonna go ahead and generate this look for the 2 northern quadrants of the map.

Atlas

Atlas
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yimos Fri Jun 03, 2016 7:32 pm

Lol I missread and thought the first 2 pics were actual in game screenshot. Otherwise it looks awesome as it is ! You have my yes Smile

Yimos

Yimos
Raider

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlas Fri Jun 03, 2016 7:34 pm

I wish that were true Yimos! I tried really hard to make a mountain texture out of these photographs but no matter what i did it wouldn't show up looking good in-game.

Atlas

Atlas
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yimos Fri Jun 03, 2016 7:40 pm

I must say, we're not Bethesda, with a 100 of employee, we might not achieve everything the way we want it to be. Even if we have to push ourselves to give the best, it's still awesome

Yimos

Yimos
Raider

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum