Atlantic Corp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Update 1

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Team Update 1 Empty Team Update 1

Post by Atlas Sun May 15, 2016 9:59 pm

Hello everyone!

I am making this thread to inform you about some recent developments and changes.

Forum & Organization Changes

To begin with, i made a new sub-forum named Mod Status & Team Organization. Within it, you'll find a thread with some resources (suitable for writers, concept artists, 3d modelers & landscape artists) as well as a thread with information about the mod's development plan.

The development plan is very important because it involves everyone and everything. The plan is not set in stone, if you have any concerns, suggestions or in general you think we should be doing something in a different way, express yourselves. You've probably seen me writing that in a plethora of topics around the forum but i can't stress it enough. I want everyone's participation and involvement in the project, it's a team effort.

When you check the mod's development plan, you will also notice that i have added a deadline for the Brainstorming phase on 30/5/2016. I want us to have a clear idea of what we're going to be doing with this mod by the end of the month. Of course, that doesn't mean that if you have a good idea after the deadline that it can't be added in the mod (it only means that it will come in second as we will be focused on what was selected until then). I feel i have given us ample time for the brainstorming session but if you're not happy with the deadline date, feel free to let me know.

Writing Director Position

Once the brainstorming session is over, i would like to have someone from the writers to be our team's Writer Director. This person will have to be a polite, friendly member of the writers who will devote some time and effort in order to be in charge of the writing department. His/Her responsibilities will be to communicate with me, coordinate the rest of the writers (assign tasks etc), ensure the quality of their material (proofread, ensure they are in line with the project) and help with organization around the forum. If you're interested for this position, feel free to send me a personal message.

I really need someone to step up and take this position as i am not only technically unfit for handling this area (English is not my first language) but also it's taking a lot of my time that i could be devoting to actual modding and problem solving. I have to emphasize though, that this position comes with a certain degree of responsibility, so please think it through.

Other News

I have uploaded version V0.02 of the mod, you can find it in the Downloads sub-forum along with instruction on how to get it working. Beware, it's very bare-bones and it may contain a lot of bugs. If you feel like messing around with the creation kit or you just want to get a glimpse of the worldspace, feel free to download it and have a go at it.

I feel like i have covered everything that i intended to share. I am looking forward to hearing your opinions and making a unique mod with all of you!

Atlas

Atlas

Atlas
Admin

https://atlanticcorp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top